1. Enabled RAID for Serial-ATA 1 and 2. (That's where I have my 2 harddrives)
2. Restarted the computer.
3. Pressed F10, to configure RAID.
4. Chose mirroring and added both harddrives. (There's a "Boot" option I had there, which I left at default, which was NO, because I don't know what it means)
5. Inserted the Windows XP Cd, and started it.
6. Pressed F6. (To install 'Third Party SCSI or RAID drivers' or something like that)
7. Inserted the Raid floopy disk, and installed what was on it.
8. Installed Windows.
But a friend said that raid wasn't installed yet.. is it?
(I should have 2x read speed now, but it looks like I have 0.2x read speed, because when I didn't use raid, the computer loaded windows in about 4 seconds, now it takes 10 seconds... Less crap installed in windows, raid, it doesn't make sence that it takes 2.5x the time to load windows now.)
Edited by Grantax, 25 February 2006 - 07:46 AM.