Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Call of Duty 2

• Please log in to reply

paco290

paco290

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I am wondering if a PCI BUS Nvidia Geforce FX 5500 will support it because I really wanna play the game but don't know if it will work. THX!!

Advertisements

flyingbrit

flyingbrit

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Yes it will, according to the reviews I've read. It does support directx 9, however, it's not the fastest card on earth, so you will have to knock the resolution down, but you'll not notice the difference because it's a bit too hectic to give you time to enjoy the scenery....lol. Hope you enjoy it, I did!

Edited by flyingbrit, 06 March 2006 - 07:31 AM.

bigbell

bigbell

• Pip
  • 2 posts
can i run call of duty one and two with a Ati Radeon 9250 pci 256 mb :tazz:

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Hello bigbell and welcome to G2G!

The 9250 isn't the fastest card in the world but it does support DirectX 9.
You'll have to drop the resolution and turn off some of the advanced visuals to get a decent framerate.