Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PHP/MYSQL MEmber System.

• Please log in to reply

jrm-hosting

jrm-hosting

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
I must say Matt, you have been really helpful and I like your way of helping. THanks.

Ok, back to business, I have the script that works. I'm now able to send emails to the user upon registration. However, there's one little problem, if I register a new account with an email address of my internal network, I get a registration email sent to me but if I use for instance my hotmail, gmail, yahoo, or work email, I get nothing. Do you think that has to do with my exchange server?

Can you please provide some assistance?

THanks in advance.

You can give it a try with your external email, and if you want let me know and I'll set up with an email account on my server and you'll see what I mean!

Edited by jrm-hosting, 06 April 2006 - 11:15 AM.

Advertisements