Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

The Sims Living It Up -Wel Not Exsactly lol!

• Please log in to reply

oOPrettyBoiOo

oOPrettyBoiOo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: This Problem is driving me nutz..Ive looked everywhere on the web but i really cant find an answer its always download this and download that lol..I have the Sims and i Expanded it to the Livin it up pack..Ive downloaded sooooooooooo many items for the game and have installed them into the right folders using the add on handler,So i start up a game get building and i click a item and go to put it in the room but it crashes back to the desktop! No Error messege nuffing :) so i fort id just post this to you lovly ppl at geekstogo to help me out,If anyone could id be very happy!

add me to Msn if u have be easier DJ_Fruity@Hotmail.com

J

Advertisements

IAIN -Y-

IAIN -Y-

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
maybe you downloaded to many things for the game

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Hello oOPrettyBoiOo and welcome to G2G!

Some downloads for the Sims can cause compatibility issues, best bet is to uninstall the game, remove all custom content and resintall the game without any content. See if that works.

Edited by ZEUS_GB, 28 February 2006 - 04:28 AM.