Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Person

• Please log in to reply

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Hi, I'm just a new face around here. Thought this would be a good place to learn stuff. I'm not very wise but hoping that I might learn enough to get me by.

I look forward to getting to know the members here and thanks for any good advice you should happen to pass on to me. :tazz: Um, guess that's it.

Advertisements

canad1an

canad1an

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
OMG another Canadian YESYESYES!!!!!!!

We should start a canadian only thread and stop all browsers from america from viewing :tazz:

nah, glad to see you are taking an intrest in helping others.

John Connor X5

John Connor X5

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Viva la Canada!

Chopstix

Chopstix

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Thank you for your gracious greetings. I am very happy to have joined. Some of you may recognize the nick name from another place, but I feel that maybe I could learn new skills and use my skill here. I do hope I can give aid to those whom need it. I'm still require more learning as I am not confident enough in what I have acquired.

I may be a little biased, as I do prefer swat it, ad-aware and sypware blaster over most other programs out there. I will do my best not to sway people to what I favor as I know people do have their own opinion.

:tazz: Canad1an, do I know you from a couple of other help forums? One place I am Canadian_Bit and in the other I am Shiver Me Timbers.

canad1an

canad1an

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
I do believe we have met, then again there are few canadian people who demonstrate their canadianism from their screen name. But I think I may have come across a name like yours before.

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
WELCOME !!! canadian_bit :cheers:

Always glad to see new faces here, and new helpers. We could use all the help we can get...

I'm just a basic chatter, not much here :tazz: <~~~ Mentally lol

I have tried to read the tutorials so that I can go farther so that I can help the people with issues.

But to my sadness :cheers: after reading the first paragraph of the tutorials, I'm completely LOST :thumbsup:

I have read more than once, and still wonder what some of the LINGO means, or 'WHAT IS THAT" that the tutorial is talking about.

But hey, enough of that... But WELCOME ABOARD !!!!

;)

John Connor X5

John Connor X5

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hey. I was lost too at beggining so its all good. Hope to better know you al in the near future. I must go. Bye.