Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hello, I'm back

• Please log in to reply

Lindyloo

Lindyloo

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hi there ppl,

I've had no monitor since Sunday 27th Feb :cheers: . I now have a new one but my B/F wouldn't get one (and I had no spare cash) until we saw about getting the other one fixed under the warranty. (I've been having real trouble getting in touch cos the contact number I had for them was dead and the number my Friend got for me rang twice and then started acting like it was a fax number - wierd :tazz:)
Went back to the place where we got the monitor from and they've given us another contact number (I'll try it tomorrow). My B/F was away from 1st 'til 4th March and he wasn't bothered having no access to computer, but when there was still no monitor for Saturday he promptly went out and got one (I mean please just so he could play golf, no offence to any avid golf players ;) )

Anyway I'm hoping that I can get back into things and do something to earn all the help I've had off you ppl.

Lindy xx :woot: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Attached Thumbnails

• Little_Devil.jpg

Advertisements

Koretek

Koretek

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
No,
We are the ones sorry Lindy, it seems you were kicked out but we forgot to tell you, oh boy now what? ............
Ok, tell you what........ we think that maybe, just maybe mind you we will B big enough to let it go this time but next time at least lie to us with new material Ok? I mean the old "My monitor died" routine.... oh wow C'mon now if thats the best you can do maybe being a "fixer" just isnt for you anyway!
LMAO, Ok-ok I am just kidding of course and actually I NEVER kid around like this but I am home one week into the flu and I am so S-T-U-P-I-D for cactchin this thing anyway and going out of my mind with both boredom and being trapped up inside this house, I am really dangerously close to losing it permanently Lindy!! Hope everything worx out on your end, good luck and a hearty welcome back to the fold!

Lindyloo

Lindyloo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Why you cheeky @$^%&* :cheers: it's the absolute truth what happened to my monitor.

Really it's true.
I hope you get well soon Korotek. Maybe I should shut my mouth but I haven't had really bad flu for as long as I can remember (I had a cold back in November but that wasn't all that bad)

I was gonna suggest you play some poker :tazz: but then maybe you might just forget to switch it off :woot: ;)

Funnily enough when I tried to use my bookmark to get on the site it wouldn't work, I had to type in the web address instead (was that anything to do with you's getting "Kicked out"?)
You should kid about a little more often it doesn't hurt you know :thumbsup: (okay I'm still on the medication but I'm getting better ok.....I SAID OK :cheers: )

I found the post about your Nephew and the poker game very amusing (wasn't for you though Eh??)

Anyway like I say I hope you get well soon

Regards, Lindy xx

Attached Thumbnails

• Sleepy_Cat.jpg

Koretek

Koretek

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Im just funnin with ya, I still love ya! : )

Lindyloo

Lindyloo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hey there,

It's just as well you said that,

Im just funnin with ya, I still love ya! :thumbsup:

cos I was just about to get the internet Police onto you. (I aint kiddin either, I know the COIP :tazz: (Chief Of Internet Police);) He owes me catalogue money. £27.90 for a pair of curtains. (Minging they are, but there's no accounting for taste)

Be warned (hope you are feeling better honey) and don't ever be cheeky again.

Love 'n' hugs Lindy xxxxx

Attached Thumbnails

• 124.jpg