Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ulead Movie Factory 4 menu problem?

• Please log in to reply

newbie geek

newbie geek

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Hi, I really hope that someone can help me here. I have ulead movie factory 4 which I purchased as my hauppauge Wintv pvr usb2 came with MF3 and there were improvements in MF4 so I bought it.

I am happy with the quality of he results of the hauppauge and went out and bought a second one for my second new toshiba notebook as I have a vast library of classic videos that I want to conver to dvd.

I have been to the Ulead Peer to Peer forum with my issue and no help.
What my problem is relates to creating the Menus at the start.

The defaul must be cats that are in their baskets and then the date of the video capture is listed underneath them.
there is an option for "Motion Menu:" which I have selected and after the showing of these irritating cats in the blocks for the Menu I get a real nice semi professional autumn leaves dropping.
It is not part of the Movie so I am guessing that it is part of an option of Motion Menu. I have fiddled around with this Motion Menu to see if I can get it too last longer and try to get rid of the cats and only have the falling leaves and can't seem to figure it out.

I used to do editing with my Sony Hi 8 and so I know a little about editing, however of course using a computer is different.
i really hope someone has used this proggy and can direct me to reading or describe in short terms as to how to correct this irritating Menu the way it is as everyone hoots and hollers at the cats and like the autum leaves which are only on screen for only a short time and are aesthetically pleasing. (Apart from this issue I am thrilled with the Hauppauge Caputre and Create DVD with Movie Factory 4, both units are definitely a good investment,

Please HELP, desperate!
Thankyou

Advertisements