Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

visual logic program

• Please log in to reply

bri_bri

bri_bri

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Im working with a program in visual logic where you will have 3 arrays and 3 procedures. the first array and procedure you store 4 exam grades and calculate the average, second array and procedure you store 3 lab grades and calculate the average, and the third array and procedure you store 2 assignment grade and calculate the average. I can get the procedure to store and total up the grade but when it gets to the average part it displays zero. when im calling the procedure i have all my arguments but i dont know what im doing wrong...can anybody help me please :whistling:

Advertisements

ChrisWright

ChrisWright

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hello,

I can roughly understand whats going on, but it may be more useful if you are able to post your code here on the forums?

Sounds like the code you are producing is just a mess-around and not a product for some client, so is this possible?

Thanks,
Chris