Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

adammj420

adammj420

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
wish granted, dsenette's chocolate covered salty almonds were stripped from him.

i wish i'd gain some weight

Advertisements

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
(sure take mine!!)
u become bulemic...with out the vomiting part and gain 500 pounds a week...u soon die of a heartattack....
I wish Death cab for cutie would be called Life Limo for Ugly.... :whistling:

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... and suddenly music fans all over the world get a.. mystery virus... and cant hear their favorite music any more... and this goes on until the music industry dies out all together!...

I wish i was a computer expert

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, however, due to your outstanding computer knowledge, the Earth considers you as either an alien, or a witch (perhaps a warlock?) and so they have killed you. Sorry!

I wish school classes were 30 mins and not 45 XP

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... your classes are now 30..mins and because you made this wish... you have greater understanding of your education and your brain freezes!.....

I wish i was an actor

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, however, while performing one of your own stunts by jumping off a building, the props man forgot to tighten the net before you jumped. Can you say pancake? :whistling:

I wish there was more time in the day for the things we wanted.

Rothers2005

Rothers2005

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Edit: this is a family friendly forum...we expect to keep it that way thank you

i wish i could speak any language in the world or worlds if theres life out there...

Edited by dsenette, 16 August 2006 - 06:18 AM.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Your wish has been granted, however, while performing one of your own stunts by jumping off a building, the props man forgot to tighten the net before you jumped. Can you say pancake? :whistling:

I wish there was more time in the day for the things we wanted.

wish granted.. you now have so much time in a day to do the things you wanted your day become endless !...
etc, etc

I wish was a pilot and could fly around the world..

Edited by cheyenne 09, 15 August 2006 - 07:02 PM.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted, u are now Amelia Airheart Jr.

I wish it was the 19th (so icould have my party already!!!)

adammj420

adammj420

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
wish granted, traveling through time had a serious consequence. since things didnt happen that shouldve, you end up in jail for 3 nights, you do not pass go, or collect 100 dollars.

i wish i knew what it was like to be a deaf/mute.

Advertisements

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted but u never know, and can never find out whether or not your wish was granted because you believe you have been deaf-mute all your life.
I wish the hokey pokey WAS what its all about...

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted .... the hokey pokey IS what it's all about and as you put your hand in and put your hand out you try to use your hand to type on your keyboard, but no, your hand keeps just going in and out and shaking all about. Suddenly your head starts going in and out and your body is completely taken over by the hokey pokey and you hokey pokey at night in your bed. Soon you lose so much weight with all this exercise and little opportunity to eat that your body becomes thin and spindly until one day you put your hand in, you put your hand out and you shake it all about and it just falls off. But geez, you were a great dancer of the hokey pokey!

I wish for a horse.

Edited by frantique, 16 August 2006 - 02:20 AM.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted.. you receive an Arabian stud that runs so fast your head starts to spin and you are left feeling dizzy for the next year..and you are now known as dizzy frantique..

I wish the world was a happier place..

Edited by cheyenne 09, 16 August 2006 - 03:43 AM.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Wish granted the world was a happier place, and everyone feels crummier, because when they look in history books they get depressed to see how unhappy they've become.
Edit: try again....family friendly forum

Edited by dsenette, 16 August 2006 - 12:38 PM.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts

wish granted.. you receive an Arabian stud that runs so fast your head starts to spin and you are left feeling dizzy for the next year..and you are now known as dizzy frantique..

I wish the world was a happier place..

Your wish has been granted, except people are now so happy, they've gone insane! :blink:

I wish I could finish this movie I'm working on for school! (Sorry it's kind of generic :whistling: )