Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted....and you become full of worldly wisdom so much so that everybody wants to pick your brains as your the only one that is worldly wise... and your social engagements go though the roof... and you have no time for yourself or your family... oh where oh where has all your time gone... being smarter isn't all it cracked up to be have fun with that....

I wish had a genie

Edited by cheyenne 09, 21 August 2006 - 07:43 AM.

Advertisements

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted, but because you didnt specify who would get the genie, everyone else has one but you...
I wish I could build a better website

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted...you build your website and lunch it and you get hit with 5 million viewer's at same time and suddenly there's a flash... and your computer goes ping and because of the static you lose all data on all your drives...shame about your website....and as for the everyone else getting genie's... they get banished to the under world for a hundred year's ...have fun

I wish all the starving children in the world had food to eat

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Wish granted....McDonalds corp. is now established in every 3rd and 4th world country. Now they are all overfed, overweight, and unhealthy. They die of heartattacks soon afterwards.(pick your poisin type thing i guess)
I wish I knew more about the Bible

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Removed, never walk away from your computer when you are posting!

Edited by harrythook, 21 August 2006 - 02:11 PM.

carlanyc

carlanyc

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
wish granted now you can see naked 95+ year old men in their greatest :whistling:

I wish that I wasnt single.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted - you are now half of a conjoined twin and will never be single again

I wish I had a personal chef

carlanyc

carlanyc

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
::wish granted: You now have a personal chef who specialty is gourmet dog food.

I wish I had my own house.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you now have a personal monkey chef...from france...he doesn't llisten to any of your requests and only cooks what he likes...a flavorless bannana mush...have fun with that

i wish my mail server would get smacked with some act-right

carlanyc

carlanyc

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
::wish granted:: Mail server smaked with a sticker that reads "act-right"

I wish I dated Eminem

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: due to a misinterpretation you now are dating a red m&m...with a drinking problem

i wish i could walk on water

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted....you can now walk on water but unfortunately for you a storm approaches and a giant bolt of lighting hits you to bad have fun with that....

I wish there were more monkeys all over the world

carlanyc

carlanyc

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
::wish granted: you are temporarily taken back into time where you were on jesus back, while he walked on water. Now back in 2006, back to being you.

I wish I lived in a mantion.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
double reply.....
both wish's granted, and the monkeys know how to spell. unfortunatly they are all under desonetts control and now you both are locked in his basement, feeding then cleaning monkeys (wow he's got a lot of them). You both perish under a pile of monkey malware under the mansion. (hope I spelled it right)

I wish I could see the people in here!

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Wish granted but you get arrested for sending a virus to all of us that turns monitor screens into cameras. PERV!! lol
I wish I could know more about the Bible from Jehovah's Witnesses (so as to avoid preists and pedorests)