Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

carlanyc

carlanyc

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
::wish granted:: you now see through your walls only to discover more than 6 million termites about to attack you and your home. RUN!

I wish that all men remain faithful in a relationship.

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. All men do, however, ALL women don't. Tch, tch!

I wish I was out dancing.

Edited by frantique, 07 September 2006 - 08:39 AM.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted....your now dancing all night long....and find yourself stuck in Saturday night fever for the next 6 month's....have fun with that....

I wish had a yacht

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted, but because of your Scottish accent you end up with a small round domed building in your backyard. Enjoy your yurt!

I wish I was on a world cruise.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted...unfortunately the world cruise is on..... Pluto and around and around you go it's endless ....have fun

I wish owned and operated a newpaper group...

Shock Box

Shock Box

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
Wish granted you now operate the SUN but two days after getting the company it goes out of business

I wish to have the worlds smartest computer

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You now have the world's smartest computer, however, it's smartness is based on sucking and incorporating the brain of the operator. Poor ole vege Shock Box!

I wish I could play guitar like Jimmi Hendrix

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted....Now you can play the guitar as hard and fast as your idol... and then suddenly bang...and all the light's go out as a car smashes into the building...ah well it was good while it lasted...

I wish had large estate

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You have inherited a large estate previously owned by an ant. Wow you're Lord Cheyenne of a large antique ant farm ... don't antagonise the antecedents and don't anticipate collecting very large taxes!

I wish I could go on a holiday all around the world.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted....your now stuck inside a world globe....and can spin around the world and spin and spin...it's endless...dizzyness enjoy yourself....

I wish I was a world famous Wizard....

Advertisements

Shock Box

Shock Box

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
wish granted you are now a famous wizard while doing a spell you accidentally knock over a bottle of chemicals
and that spills into your cauldron and mixes with your other chemicals and it starts to bauble and smoke
and then a huge explosion happens blowing you and the whole of the street to bits

i wish i was a famous movie star

Aushin

Aushin

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Wish granted: You are now a wooden star with the words, "The Godfather" etched into it.

I wish frantique hadn't brought the exploding goblin back to life in the story :'(

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted....the goblin has been reincarnated as Admin..he the rest of the of the geeks appear in front of you and insist you post a new Topic on.... why it's important not to duplicate posts...in the forums A.S.A.P

I wish i owned a Husky

Marc Parchow Figueiredo

Marc Parchow Figueiredo

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Wish granted: You owned a Husky for about 7 minutes, sadly it was run over by a blind nun driving an old Citroen the first time you took your new dog called Rabbie Burns for a walk.

I wish my headache would subside.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted.....so now your headache is cured your so relieved that you fall down the stairs and end up in a full Body cast for the next six months....have fun with that

I wish i had a Porsche electric Blue