Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Wish granted, you will be 27 tomorrow... (but technically tomorrow never comes, so you'll never get there :))

I wish I had a garage full of computer parts :)

Advertisements

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
Wish granted but you never find anything you need among the pile of parts.

I wish I had better Google searching skills.

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
Wish Granted: you have better Google searching skills. But the government has decided Google became too powerfull and has to shut down its searchengine. And no, you don't know how to use other search enginges.

I wish I wasn't so sleepy.

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Wish Granted: You are now no longer sleepy as a matter of fact you now suffer from perniment insomnia. To where you can never go to sleep but you die becouse of lack of sleep.

I wish: For DRM to cease to exist and the US copyright law to be set to what it was originally.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted: DRM ceases to exist and as a result all musicians, movie makers and the like go on permanent strike and no more movies or music is ever played or made. Only one musician in the world breaks the strike and his music is heard permanently on every radio station and his music videos play repetitively on every TV station ... Barry Mannilow. Well, thanks Tux ! :)

I wish I was 21 again!

CompooterDummy

CompooterDummy

Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Wish granted! You are now 21 again... and again and again and again. You will repeat the events of your life at age 21 again and again for the rest of your life.

I wish the voices in my head would just stop!

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Wish granted. The voices in your head stop but you go crazy because you are used to them and it does not feel right without them.

I wish it was tomorrow.

Edited by tuxmaster, 13 August 2008 - 04:07 PM.

XPProcessor

XPProcessor

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Wish Granted: It Is Now Tommorow And You Get arrested by the police (do you wish i was tommorow i think not)

I wish I Made An OS System And Be Famous

Edited by XPProcessor, 14 August 2008 - 05:36 AM.

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
Wish granted. Your OS takes control of the entire world just like in Terminator 3. Then you become so famous that you can't even sleep because (robot) fans and paparazzi are onto you 24/7.

I wish the exam and project for my micro controllers subject wouldn't give me such a headache!

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted: Your exam and project for your micro controllers subject doesn't give you a headache! However it gives you an enormous backache ... so much so that you are doubled over at your desk at the exam and cannot reach the paper to write your answers so you get a "0". Bad luck ditractser ... better luck next time.

I wish I had a monkey

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Wish granted, the next thing you know, a truck is backing up your driveway, and dsenette moves in. :)

I wish I had the money to make my business ideas a reality...

(I know I don't have the money, but really, how could that one kill me?)

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Wish granted: Your exam and project for your micro controllers subject doesn't give you a headache! However it gives you an enormous backache ... so much so that you are doubled over at your desk at the exam and cannot reach the paper to write your answers so you get a "0". Bad luck ditractser ... better luck next time.

That was funny! First laugh I've had for the this (hellish) day! (it's already 6PM here and it's my first laugh!) Thanks...

I know I don't have the money, but really, how could that one kill me?

Watch me...

Wish granted! You get the money you need for your business. But then you choke on it. (and you die...)
And don't ask how you choked on it. You just did. OK? :)

I wish Christmas would come sooner. It's the only time I get to go home... :)

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Wish granted - Christmas is tomorrow, but you can't go home

I wish my life were simpler

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted: Not only is your life simpler ... so are you ... in fact you are so feeble minded that you have no idea that your life is simpler!

I wish I could get up at the crack of dawn and get ready for work in a leisurely manner instead of rushing.

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Wish granted, but you fall asleep halfway through the work day.

I wish I could find a decent used car