Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
wish granted, your beautiful new pony was delivered to you God Father style.

I wish for infinite wishes

Advertisements

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted, you type in your first wish on your computer, which imediatly starts looping.....
wish granted,wish granted,wish granted,wish granted,wish granted,ect....

I wish ScHwErV would grade my practice log #6 and move me to the upperclass.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
wish granted but somehow he accidentally mistaked my practice log 5 for your practice log 6 and moves me to upperclass instead.

I wish There were more smileys to use !! :woot: :) :help: :whistling: :blink:

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted, just click the show all under the clickable smiles list to the left. unfortunatly, this site limits the amount you can post at one time, and you are banned for exceding that limit.

I wish that a pepperoni pizza and a chocolate bar would be delivered right about now.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
You wish is granted. A pizza delivery man just appeared at my door and gave me an XL pepperoni pizza and a GIANT chocolate bar.

I wish that i wasnt bored, dead, injured, or hurt in any way!

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted, but its gonna be tough serving that life sentence in prison like that!

I wish my wife would stop yelling at me for spending so much time on the computer.

Edited by harrythook, 31 July 2006 - 08:28 PM.

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Wish granted. Now instead of yelling at you, she just beats you over the head with a baseball bat whenever she wants you to get off the computer. Eventually you are reduced to a drooling moron with a head triple the normal size. :whistling:

I wish ants couldn't live in Louisiana.

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
Wish granted. No ant can live in Louisiana anymore without visiting your house first to ask for written permission.

I wish all monkeys dressed up as pirates came with a handy pair of scissors

i wish for an infinite supply of chocolate that cannot be touched by Kat or Metallica (try your chocolate search now buddy)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted - they've all shown up at your house, eaten your chocolate, and destroyed your furniture with their scissors.

I wish there were no more invisible malware files on my user's pcs!

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
wish granted, instead of sneaky invisible malware, a new breed of super malware was born not only are they visible, they are invincible and immune to all treatments. The files copy themself at a speed of 20 times per second, and spreads like cancer.

I wish my parents would be less strict and give less a [bleep] about my grades!

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
wish granted - your parents now let you do whatever you want, and consequently you flunk out of school and end up living in a cardboard box

I wish my children were perfect

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: your children are perfect... perfect nightmares...they listen to you even less than they do now...and they have now been given a list of all websites that distribute malware...and have been encouraged to visit them as often in a day as they can

i wish i had a taco

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted, unfortunatly its a CHOCO-taco and Kat hunts you down for it, wiping out you and your monkey tribe of pirates.

I wish I didn't forget my lunch today.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you've been sent back far enough in time for you to remember your lunch... only to find that it's a liverwurst and sourkraut sandwich with a side of pickled beets...yum yum

i wish i could find the person who first thought pickeling beets would be a good idea so that i could slap them silly

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
wish granted, the person was actually the first western settler in America and because she/he didn't have pickled beets they starved to death, and North America was never populated, and United States wouldn't exisit. (hmm maybe not too bad of a consequence, considereing how peaceful it would be....... lol just j/k).

I wish that the final release of Vista Ulimate would be FREE and distributed through bit torrent technology.