Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Xbox games problem

• Please log in to reply

pharaoh

pharaoh

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi Forum
:) I looked at my game and it wasn't damaged it was fine and the other games are ok but it wont play the games is there any way to fix this. please help Thank you :help: :whistling:

Pharaoh :blink:

Advertisements

valis

valis

• PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
clean the bottom of the cd, make sure that there aren't any scratches/smudges, etc. If it's a new purchase, just take it back and exchange it. Most retailers are pretty good about exchanging damaged disks as they can get credit from MS for them.

pharaoh

pharaoh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi valis
I have tried doing that and cleaning the xbox then I put the game in and it still said it was damaged :blink:

pharaoh :whistling:

valis

valis

• PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

I looked at my game and it wasn't damaged it was fine and the other games are ok but it wont play the games is there any way to fix this. please help Thank you

will it play the other games? From above, it sounds like 'no', but I think you mean yes. Again, I would recommend taking the game back to where you purchased it and exchanging it. As I mentioned before, the stores that sell these are generally very good about exchanging damaged games.

v

pharaoh

pharaoh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I have tried doing that and it still said it was damaged.
:whistling: :blink: :help: :)

Edited by pharaoh, 27 September 2006 - 02:13 PM.