Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need headphones.

• Please log in to reply

Matt L

Matt L

• PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
What are my options on headphones? I want really good quality headphones that are under $20.

I'm looking for headphones because the iAudio X5L's headphones are really bad I heard, and I was told that I should get a new one.

I want the kind of headphones that stick right in my ear like the iPod Nano headphones that come with it or the Sennheiser MX-400.

Someone suggested for me to buy a Sennheiser MX-400. What're your thoughts?

Thanks.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Theres hundreds of different kind of headphones go on any website like amazon and youll find tonnes of the things just pick the best you can in your price range but you wont get much for $20 earphones are quite expensive especially for good ones.

The cheapest half decent in ear ones ive seen are the sony ones but yuoll be lucky to get Sony ones for twice your budget.