Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

1 Word Story

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his playstation 3 and pwned newbs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokčémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously

Advertisements

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across

Edited by Transience, 25 October 2007 - 11:08 AM.

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they

Edited by frantique, 25 October 2007 - 09:08 PM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
bite.

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite.

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat