Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

1 Word Story

• Please log in to reply

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating

Advertisements

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over

Trash man

Trash man

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over[/quote]

Why do I always get over? :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's

Why do I always get over? :)

Just get over it landlord :)

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's sword

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's sword, ripping

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's sword, ripping his

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's sword, ripping his tutu

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's sword, ripping his tutu on

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's sword, ripping his tutu on Admin's

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple p(y,i,a)jamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying obscenities, terrorizing every person nearby! Back in my treehouse, six mice tip-toe speedily past Ratty's library, unintentionally hurting themselves on sharp thumbtacks. Ratty hates Megatron, so he picked up his Playstation 3 and pwned noobs playing Barbie. While I gormandize myself on the contents of Ratty's entrails, thoughts of Pokémon, Transformers and Frogger fill buckets. Meanwhile, Superman comics supercede the need to vomit. Thankfully, Sonic Burger's putrid smell is gone forever! Frantique looks suspiciously across at MonkeyMan and Sari then jumps between Rat's children, hoping they bite. Rat shakes feathers towards Fredil, muttering Spoon007's address in Farsi. Fredil googles interesting discussions about Farsi in Spanish and wonders does cheese explode? Gathering flowers for Algernon, dsenette softly sang the Metallica song Leper Messiah off-key. "Suddenly Susan" was dsenette's dream show, he didn't dare turn it upside-down for some extemporaneous interruption. Pretentiously, obnoxiously, sarcastically, anonymously, he crawled amorphously towards a momentous cracker, wedged beneath pale tentacles that smelled delicious. Later that afternoon, unbeknown landlord pranced precariously onto Kelvin's dustbin, seeking leftovers and gold for Fredil's statue of Sari's hair. Dsenette was seeking monumental hairstyles in Texas while slurping herbal tea from colorful Coconuts. While contemplating over globalwarming, Trash man tripped over Excal's sword, ripping his tutu on Admin's chainsaw

Trash man

Trash man

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Trash man tripped over Excal's sword, ripping his tutu on Admin's chainsaw

HEY what the helll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Trash man, 23 November 2007 - 12:23 AM.