Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

1 Word Story

• Please log in to reply

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently

sits

every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits

Advertisements

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits

facedown

every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Waiting

every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
for

every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
a

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
treat

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
that

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
it

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
hopes

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
tastes

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
yummy.

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Meanwhile

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Off

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
in

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland

cyberland

Edited by tuxmaster, 15 October 2007 - 05:36 AM.