- Insert the Windows XP startup disk into the floppy disk drive, or insert the Windows XP CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the computer.
Note:Click to select any options that are required to start the computer from the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted to do so.
- When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.
Note:If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer, select the installation that you want to access from the Recovery Console.
- When you are prompted to do so, type the Administrator password. If the administrator password is blank, just press ENTER.
- At the Recovery Console command prompt, type the following then press Enter:
- Allow this to run UNDISTURBED until completed (45 min or so)
- Report any errors
How to run checkdisk from recovery console - Windows xp
Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:27 PM
Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:12 AM
Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:54 PM
Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:13 PM
Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:06 PM
I kept my pictures in window c i have updated new window my all pictures has been deleted now how can i get them back please help
It certainly depends on what you mean by deleted.
If you reformatted your machine with a OS image (updating through replacing), then you're out of luck.
However, if you simply cannot find your pictures and have decided that they have been deleted, there's a chance that your pictures are still recoverable on your machine. (Perhaps in the Recycle Bin - hasn't been emptied yet).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users