- Click on the Register link, or click here.
- Tick the checkbox agreeing to the terms and conditions, and then click the Register button.
- Complete the Registration Form:
- Login name: The name you will enter to login to your account. NOTE: DO NOT use your email address as it will be a target for spammers.
- Display name: The name that will be displayed in the forums. (family friendly names only)
- Password: Enter your password, and enter again to confirm.
- Email Address: It's important you use a valid email address as that's where you'll be notified when there are replies to your posts. We will not sell or send any unsolicited emails to your email account (spam).
- Operating System: This is important for many of the questions we receive, so it's a mandatory field. Answer to the best of your ability. Common operating systems include Windows XP (Home and Pro), Windows Vista, Apple OSX, Linux, etc.
- Security Code: Sorry, we have to make sure you're human. Enter the six digit code you see into the box.
The following information is optional, but helpful:
- Receiving Email: We recommend you receive email from administrators as they may contain important information. We will not spam you.
- Time Zone: Set your time zone so that the time displayed on the forums and topics reply notification emails are correct.
- System: List the specifications for your system. This would include details like CPU (speed, type), RAM (type, amount), Video card, etc. If you don't know this information that's okay, we can get it later if we need it. However, it's helpful to provide if you have it. Everest is a free tool that's useful for identifying this information.
- Country: We're a global site, and letting us know your country of origin may affect the advice we offer, and your time zone may affect who replies.
After completing registration you will automatically be logged and ready to use all the features of this site. You'll also receive a welcome Personal Message (PM).