Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New User

• Please log in to reply

TheAlmightyBob

TheAlmightyBob

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself here. My name is Robert and I live on the east coast. I found this site after searching for a removal of a bug, and I've found some really useful information. After floating around a little bit I've come to the idea that this is a pretty friendly site. All of the members have a good attitude and are willing to help others when ever possible. I would like to offer some help in area's that I knowledge of if at all possible. I am mostly a network and hardware person, with some programming knowledge. So I hope I can help other in the future.

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Hi Almighty Bob,

Welcome to Geeks to Go and thanks for your offer of help. The more willing helpers we have, the better the service we can provide.

Just jump in with your replies whenever you see a topic that fits in with your area of expertise.

:tazz:

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi TheAlmightyBob and welcome aboard.

Have a look at this Topic

Always could use more help around here,

Don :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go. ;)

Any member is free to post a reply to any forum except the Hijack This forum. Special expertise is required to help with Hijacks, and we require that you go through GeekU first.

As you help in other forums, if you post regularly with good replies, and are friendly, there's a good chance one of our site admins will notice, and ask if you'd like to become a staff member. :tazz:

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
:) TheAlmightyBob WELCOME !!!

Yes, always nice to see a helping face ;)

I have checked out other websites that are like GTG... But then they are NOT like GTG.

They just dont seem as friendly, they seem like everything is done by a robot.

And they even forget to welcome you... :)

I'm waiting to join a tutorial program so that I can do the HJT logs... Excited and cant wait... :)

And also, My husbands name isBob, and I dont think he carries the "Almighty" before it ;)

:tazz:

You have yourself a wonderful day, stay dry and safe...

:)