I have updated a couple of sites adding buttons and affiliation banners.
I can see all the new information in dreamweaver, and proceed to upload to the site using smartFTP.
When I view the site, whether using Internet Explorer or Firefox, I cant see the new additions, but everybody else I ask to have a look can see them.
I have add/remove program the dreamweaver and re-installed 4 times. I have reloaded Windows XP twice, which was a recent update (from a copied program).
I have called Orange who is my ISP and they say it cant be them.
I have deleted cookies and files a dozen times.
I have just upgraded from IE6 to IE7 - no difference.
I have run out of ideas............Help ! ! !
Edited by TheWern, 01 February 2007 - 06:08 PM.