Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

So you think you're a great dancer?

• Please log in to reply

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Online test for rhythm perception ability (no ... you don't have to dance!!!)
Rhythm Test
:whistling:

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
My score was 84% - Unreal!. Also did the Tonedeaf test and didn't do too well - 58.3% which was in the practically tone deaf section. Oh, well, guess this means I can't sing, but I sure can dance!!!!

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I got 92% on the rhythm test, kinda pissed I got 2 wrong. I only got 70% on the tonedeaf section, but I am a drummer, we are supposed to be better with rhythm.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I got a 68% on the rhythm, but I got a 91.7% on the pitch. I knew I had good pitch (that's why it's sooo painful to listen to my daughters sing - they're both tone deaf, but they obviously didn't get that from me).

I also did the Adaptive Pitch test. I scored in the 59th percentile on that. It says that at 500Hz, I can reliably differentiate 2 tones 1.5 Hz apart. I'm on the cusp of Normal and Very Good - Very Good was less than 1.5 Hz, while normal was less than 6 Hz.