Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two-Thirds Will Say No to Vista - Harris Poll

• Please log in to reply

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Now that Vista is available everywhere and nearly every potential buyer is aware of it, does that mean consumers are eager to buy new Vista systems or upgrade their existing systems? Well in December 2006, 20 percent of those online adults who are aware said they intended to upgrade to Vista within the coming year. The current survey results say that number has not really changed – 12 percent of online adults who are aware say they intended to upgrade.

http://www.harrisint...dex.asp?PID=745

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I want Vista. I want the full version, not an upgrade. Therefore I also want a new pc to install it on. I could dual boot, but that isn't the way I work.

The other item is Media Center. There are a lot of new products for Vista ultimate/premium in the pipeline. I'm waiting to see how they work out. I would love to ditch my comcast dvr and go with an MCP.

Course, I'm not the average consumer :whistling:

Dustinduse

Dustinduse

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
I dont know about you to but i didnt want vista till i tryed it out (bought new comp) but i like it.. there are things about it i like alot and things i dont like... but im just a picky person. but since i play alot of games im sticking to my older XP PRO... But i like that u can click that button and all the windows are lined up... really neat! p.s. i didnt know i could do that till i saw a vista ad... then i had to find the button :whistling: