Please download Brute Force Uninstaller to your desktop.
- Right click the BFU folder on your desktop, and choose Extract All
- Click "Next"
- In the box to choose where to extract the files to,
- Click "Browse"
- Click on the + sign next to "My Computer"
- Click on "Local Disk (C: ) or whatever your primary drive is
- Click "Make New Folder"
- Type in BFU
- Click "Next", and Uncheck the "Show Extracted Files" box and then click "Finish".
Save it in the same folder you made earlier (c:\BFU).
Then, please go to Start > My Computer and navigate to the C:\BFU folder.
- Start the Brute Force Uninstaller by doubleclicking BFU.exe
- Behind the scriptline to execute field click the folder icon and select mbs.bfu
- Press Execute and let it do it's job. (You ought to see a progress bar if you did this correctly.)
- Wait for the complete script execution box to pop up and press OK.
- Press exit to terminate the BFU program.
Note: if you installed this software voluntarily and want to keep it, you can find a support address mentioned here:
(copy & paste the address to your browser)
Edited by admin, 04 July 2007 - 01:35 PM.