Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

MARVIN JONES

MARVIN JONES

• Pip
  • 0 posts
My nickname was giving to me my Fathers sister be cause I was fat baby.

Advertisements

MARVIN JONES

MARVIN JONES

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Pokey .

Buddy Bob

Buddy Bob

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Named by my niece.

YeahHuhWhatever

YeahHuhWhatever

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Yeah Huh Whatever...unfortunately I say that a lot. Didn't realize it until my friends pointed out that my parrot said Huh all the time using my voice! LoL So they recommended I use it as an email address. Well it works for me.

Glad to have a place to go to ask "puter" questions. Thanks for creating this site and to those who volunteer their time!

:thumbsup:

uniquename

uniquename

• Pip
  • 1 posts
After being refused a whole series of impossibly rare names that no-way are used by anyone here, I simply typed in 'uniquename' ~ and got ushered through by the bouncer.

AnotherNana

AnotherNana

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Well, I'm a Nana, and I usually go by Nana Sharon and I think I had used that here before and deleted the account, so that name wasn't available, so I just used, anothernana... I'm just a Nana. Of course, I'm a Nana that pretty much stays on the computer all the time. I have an internet ministry.

Chemg

Chemg

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Chemg - Its a scramble of my name plus it starts with Chem which is Chemistry and I love Chemistry.

KomaGawa

KomaGawa

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I use "KomaGawa" because "Koma" is the name of a korean chess piece, so about 1100 years ago there was a community of Koreans here in this area. "Gawa" means river. This river is very small and not so long, you can google it in Japan. I live not far from its banks and go walking on this river embankment for many many years, about 2 hours walking in both directions, another river joins this one about 2 km. from here and thus there is another option for walking, and getting lost

Grimxonic

Grimxonic

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I got mine because I like the Grim Reaper, and I like gin and tonic :)

Hoihe

Hoihe

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Stems from SWG's Random name Generator. It stuck with me for years now and will for more.

Advertisements

JPHernandez

JPHernandez

• Pip
  • 0 posts
This is just my name... hehe :thumbsup:

househeart

househeart

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
From "Heart Of The House" by Alanis Morissette (1998). My avatar is a picture of the Seven Doors Hotel in Italian horror film "The Beyond" (1981)

elguapo

elguapo

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Took mine from Lorne Micheal's guilty pleasures movie, "The Three Amigos". I really feel in my own element with a bottle of tequila, a serape and a sombrero.

In Phoenix that could be a problem, but not here in scenic "Ciudad Santo Poco".

Az09

Az09

• Pip
  • 0 posts
:D

PosedByModels

PosedByModels

• Pip
  • 5 posts
From the disclaimer that they put on photos accompanying stories in magazines