Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

BL00PER

BL00PER

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
My all time favorite Nintendo character plus I like squid so that's how I got mine.

Advertisements

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
I once had an Alsation who when he was a small pup looked like a mole and when he got older looked like a wolf hence.......

Veeg

Veeg

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Veeg was coined by Cobracon,i guess he liked it better than vger..

Edited by Veeg, 11 January 2013 - 04:47 AM.

PBHRescue

PBHRescue

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
PBHRescue... Stands for Pit Bull Happenings Rescue (PBHR)... I founded PBHR on October 15, 2010. PBHR is a 501c3 Not-for-Profit Organization. We're very small but doing great things. We are educating the masses in respect to the American Pit Bull Terriers... and are rescuing what most (and wrongly) refer to "Pit Bulls"... although, we've rescued many off breeds such as labs, boxers, lots of hound dogs, rhodesian ridgebacks, etc... So, I pretty much use PBH Rescue for all my handles... or Pit Bull Happenings... my twitter is @PBHRescue Posted Image

Vainius

Vainius

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Vainius is my name :D And it's so rare that there's no need for exclusive nickname :P

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Here goes...

At one time I was a Army Sniper, Dakeyras is the given name of a fictional character whom happened to be a assassin from a series of books by the late author David Gemmell.

Amused my sense of daft humour to choose it, not particularly original with hindsight as many do use it online but highly doubt many have for my reason and or actually associated with Anti-Malware support. ;)

As the meerkat says...

simples.jpg

Noviciate

Noviciate

Confused Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,567 posts
I always assumed that it was a drunken attempt to spell Maracas what with you being musical and all.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Good one, that amused myself old bean. :lol:

Terrymoose

Terrymoose

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
My first name is Terry. When I was growing up I had an uncle who had a habit of hanging nicknames on his nieces and nephews. Usually his nickname would be the opposite of what you would think so with me being real small he tagged me with Moose over 50 years ago and I still have family that call me Moose. A lot of them even throw the Terry in first - hence, Terrymoose.

clown_thug

clown_thug

• Pip
  • 8 posts
i was able to watch a circus many years ago where the strongman was wearing some clown makeup (yes while carrying a barbell). The entire thing stuck in my mind and I still remember it. Really scared me since then. :help:

Advertisements

BorgQueen

BorgQueen

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I got my nickname here from Star Trek. I'm starting to watch all the episodes and I think the character is pretty interesting.

Shatto

Shatto

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Shatto is my last name, pretty simple though most other places my nick is Shadow or ShadowShatto, Shadow simply being a mispronunciation of my last name.

drift_shifter8

drift_shifter8

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
My name is Latrell. I'm a fan of lateral drifting and that's how I got my nickname.

odyy

odyy

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
It's my name. Except the extra 'y' at the end, the name is taken so I had to add it.

jihad

jihad

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I like arabian and jihad, simple