Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dead End, a rock band from Vernon, Tx

• Please log in to reply

aquevedo831

aquevedo831

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Hello. I have a band called Dead End. We have been together for a year and a half, and we have been pretty successful with our music. I was interested in learning what the people from this website thought about our music. You can go to www.myspace.com/deadendrawks
We just released our first cd called "First Time"
We were sold out in 3 and half hours. It was freaking sweet.
Thanks

Advertisements

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
You guys sound pretty good, your bass player is great.

aquevedo831

aquevedo831

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Haha, thanks. Yea, we call our bass player the masterbasser. Do you have any tips on how we could make things better and improve? Any ideas on how to promote ourselves?

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I know where Vernon is....we used to live just west of there. Now we live south of there. Good luck with your band.

aquevedo831

aquevedo831

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Thank you. :whistling: Haha, i didnt think anyone knew where Vernon was, but i guess i was wrong.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Yeah your bass player seems pretty good, really liked it around 1min20secs into the song "I dont need you"

You guys seem quite good, keep up the good work, and good luck ! Going to be a lot of fun I'd say.