Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

special tv

• Please log in to reply

andrewclone

andrewclone

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
I am looking for a type of service that allows you to select which movie you want to watch, when you want to watch it. This is apparently a service like satelite TV where they give you a box and you can order any movie ever made. a possible name for it might be The light. I have been googling all day but get irrrelevant results.

If somebody can help me thatwould be great.
Andrew

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
most modern cable companies or satelite providers have this....comcast calls it "on demand"....all you need is their digital cable service...some of the movies are free...and some of them are pay per view

andrewclone

andrewclone

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
I am looking for a type of service that allows you to select which movie you want to watch, when you want to watch it. This is apparently a service like satelite TV where they give you a box and you can order any movie ever made. a possible name for it might be The light. I have been googling all day but get irrrelevant results.

If somebody can help me thatwould be great.
Andrew

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
DO NOT start multiple posts on the same issue

andrewclone

andrewclone

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
sorry, internet wasnt working.

So this on demand thing, can I solicit a movie from the 80's and decide what time I want them to play it for jme?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well...you can only get the movies that they offer on on demand (same with the satellite services)