Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Soundmax and SMFT56i modem driver

• Please log in to reply

special-one

special-one

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hi everyone,

I am in urgent need of Soundmax cadenza driver (board: intel d865gbf) for Windows vista ultimate

I also need Zoltrix Conexant cobra modem driver softk56 FMSFT56i driver for Windows vista ultimate

Automatic update doesn't work

anyone plz help me out

Thanks

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Sounds like you have an old system that you upgraded to Vista Ultimate - correct so far?

Did you not check to see if your hardware was compatible with Vista before you purchased and installed it? From what I can find, there are no Vista drivers available for either of these pieces of hardware.

Looks like you are going to need to buy both a compatible soundcard and modem as well. :)

Murray

special-one

special-one

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Thanks ... yeh may be .. but if anyone find drivers for these hardware for vista .. plz let me know

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Good luck.

Murray