Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

adobe

• Please log in to reply

Prominia

Prominia

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Adobe keeps on trying to install itself and then it gives me an error that it was unable to find the install file and it asks to try and find it but it cant. I decided to install adobe, thinking that it would go away, but it didn't. It seems to pop up and wants to install itself even though i already have it and it wont go away. Next time it comes up ill write down exactly what it says, but in the meentime if anyone can help that would be great.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
There are many different types of applications made by Adobe, Prominia (eg Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Flash etc.) Which particular one are you referring to?

Edited by pip22, 08 December 2007 - 08:50 AM.

Prominia

Prominia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I believe its just the reader here is a picture of the error. Sorry for not replying quickly. It seems to happen most when I try to delete anything. Its adobe acrobat

Edited by Prominia, 09 December 2007 - 05:06 PM.

Prominia

Prominia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I think I fixed it. The first time i unistalled it I dont think it completely uninstalled. I uninstalled it again and I dont think it will reapear. Thanks for the Reply. Ill post a new topic if it is not fixed.
Thanks for your time