Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NONE TAGGED MP3 FILES

• Please log in to reply

Ols Skool

Ols Skool

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi Guys

Hope everyone is getting ove the festive seasons over endulgenses.

Does anyone know how i can tag (i think that he right term) - add names / correct tiltes to mp3 files rather than the unsorted 1 to 15 i have down loaded.

I did start manually but its taken ages to do - there must be a good program outthere that sorts them for you - tried fix tunes but not over imprerssed as it left the track names off some of the files. Removed

Look forward to your replies

cheers for now

:)

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Sorry, we do not provide 'cracked' links for members in recommendations. Though, there is a way to do so even without a standalone program.

Open My Computer, and navigate to the folder where all the songs you want to edit are stored.

Select all (CTRL+A) and right click. Select Properties.

Select the Summary tab, and choose Advanced >>>.

Type in the album name, and the artist (whatever you want to rename) and select OK.

~Kelvin

silverbeard

silverbeard

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
Tag & Rename is not freeware. I have used this program for years in Windows and it has been worth every penny I paid for it. The author provide all the support I ever needed and has provided updates as they have come available for the last five years. At $30 IMO it's a good deal.