Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What are you listening to?

• Please log in to reply

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
This is a test post. I am trying to get the clip to show. I have achieved this once and never again.

As for the video. I have nearly finished learning this on my Geet so I actually do listen to this about 10 times a day. So headphones on and relax. Will it be a link or will it be a video....................?

Hooray a video!

Advertisements

enolagay

enolagay

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
@ sari...just added the national to my i pod...brilliant track....
never heard of them before...im a bit of an old indie fan...infact im a bit of an old anyone fan..except
hardcore country and western,you know the songs.. my wife has left me and run away with the postman and im raising the 12 kids..
and heavy heavy metal.. i dont know what he is singing songs...other than that ive no space left on my i pod... :lol:

enolagay

enolagay

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
country and western the way i like it...the stones.....

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts

Edited by Gary12345, 06 June 2013 - 09:45 AM.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts
Wait... Testpost

Edited by Gary12345, 06 June 2013 - 10:28 AM.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts

enolagay

enolagay

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
fantastic tune gary have it on my ipod.....plain white Ts...over 55million hits... :thumbsup:

www.youtube....e&v=PoaT6WXUV_M

enolagay

enolagay

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
somethings wrong... :oops:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

@ sari...just added the national to my i pod...brilliant track....
never heard of them before...im a bit of an old indie fan...infact im a bit of an old anyone fan..except
hardcore country and western,you know the songs.. my wife has left me and run away with the postman and im raising the 12 kids..
and heavy heavy metal.. i dont know what he is singing songs...other than that ive no space left on my i pod... :lol:

I'm actually about to see The National in concert in about 30 minutes. Unfortunately, I have to sit through the opening act - a band called Dirty Projectors first, and I'm not enjoying it. Not a big fan of "experimental rock". :blink:

My mother was a French major in college and I grew up listening to Edith Piaf - she had her albums on old 78s. You youngsters can go look up 78 rpm - :lol:

Since I'm posting from my phone and I like you all, I won't post a Dirty Projectors video.

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
I just watched a Dirty Projectors song on YouTube.......never mind it will be over soon!

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
It has been the longest hour of my life...

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
You should have gone to Specsavers Hearing Direct.com Sari. :lol:

http://www.hearingdi...s-Earplugs.html

enolagay

enolagay

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
watched the film "in the name of the father " the other night, this great song was part of the sound track...
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone (Highway 61 Revisited/Original Mono Vinyl).....mono and vinyl i :wub: it...

youtube has blocked (copyright) every version except this one,all other versions of this song on youtube are covers. ...

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts
favourite coach: :) FC Bayern Munich <3

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts