Y'know, after the movie has been finally put together, even with the recorded speech, you want to save it. Fine. I do. The progress is completed, "movie.wmv" appears. I take a look at the film I recorded whether or not it's fine, and I experience the same damned problem again and again.
When the screen changes to another screen (putting two AVI files together), at the transition, the screen freezes, stands still, while the sound gets played like there were absolutely no problems with the movie. So the sounds play normally, while the movie stands still, and when it thinks, it'll start to run. With great delays, and many valuable lost seconds. Can you tell me what causes this problem? First I thought the too many transitions are responsible for this, but now it does the same thing when I don't use any transitions, I put a simple black picture among the two AVI clips I wish to put together.
Yup, I thought this'll solve the error,but no. When the film arrives to the second AVI clip, an image can be seen which is seconds away from where the second AVI clip should start, and the sounds just play like there were absolutely no problems.
I simply can't get past this error. What should I do? Can it be fixed, or should I delete it, and look for other movie editing programs - possibly better than this &@$%# ???
- I have more than 200 GB free hard drive space.
- I have AMD Athlon ×2 3000 processor.
- I have 2 GB RAM memory, if that's not enough, NOTHING is.
- The movie itself is shorter than 10 minutes.
- I own a GeForce 8800 GTX Ultra video card.
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 I use
- The Movie Maker's version is 2.1.4026
- I have not defragmented my hard drive so far (might be a possible reason)?
- I have only one partition, which is NTFS.
- Few programs running in the background, unused. The only resident program is Spybot Search&Destroy.
Edited by Reactor, 10 February 2008 - 07:49 PM.