Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Pics Looks Messed Up

• Please log in to reply

Manami AKA NeNe

Manami AKA NeNe

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Recently, after I scanned for files in Ad-Aware 07 program, my pictures started to look unusual like it looks smeared (my eyes) for example and it's just not supposed to look like that. I also have uploaded my pictures that moves(morphs). It didn't used to look like this before..this happened recently. I don't know if the Ad-Aware program caused it or not. But I want to know why this is happening. It gives bad images of mine..Does anyone know? Have anyone happened this to you before? I noticed about my pictures on Myspace. Someone help? This is happening to me both on IE 7 and Firefox.

Edited by Manami AKA NeNe, 21 February 2008 - 01:07 PM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Hi Manami AKA NeNe. Welcome to geeks2Go!

WE need to see at least one example of the bad pictures before we can begin to help you.
Please post one as an attachment please, not in the message body.

Thankyou. looking forward to helping you with this issue.