Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Office XP, access2000 instal help

• Please log in to reply

jujujo

jujujo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am running office Xp sb, but I want to load on Access 2000 ( i bought it from ebay last week) but it said that I'm not eligable for the upgrade (cheek). Is there a patch of a way around this so i can load it on? It would be a shame to have to sell it again.

Julia <_<

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Hi Julia, welcome to Geeks to Go! <_<

Sounds as though you purchased an Office upgrade. The only way this installer will work is to provide proof of a previous version of Office, either installed on your system, or on CD.

jujujo

jujujo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean putting in the key code of my Office Xp because I tried that. Do I need an older version of office? I have older versions of Works but not office. Does that mean that I can't use it??

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

Do I need an older version of office?

Yes.

I have older versions of Works but not office. Does that mean that I can't use it??

Sorry, not without a previous version on Microsoft Office.