Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bluetooth Ear Buds

• Please log in to reply

capper

capper

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy phone. I have used a variety of different types of Bluetooth earbuds over the years. I have always been reluctant to spend a lot of money on them. I have lost a few of the one-ear Bluetooth that specialize in phone calls. I always have preferred buds with ear hooks as I find without them they tend to pop out while exercising.

I know that typically the ones with the best microphones for phone calls are not great for music. I also now that the better ones for music generally don't have very good microphones for talking on the phone.

I don't know what to get. Are the Samsung buds a good product for both phone calls and music? They don't have ear hooks (like most higher end brands) and the little foam pieces that go into the ears tend to fall off a lot and need replacing.

I would love to find a product that would be really good for both music and phone calls.

Any suggestions???

Edited by capper, 24 May 2024 - 09:11 PM.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,100 posts
Walla Sound

Always get good reviews, have you checked them out.