Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problems doing anything on computer

• Please log in to reply

tobsoy

tobsoy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Recently my husband took the laptop on business and at the time he was connected to an unsecured network. Since then the computer will not let him connect to his work network or do anything that has a shield in front of it. There is only one account on the computer and it has always had admin privileges. The strange thing is that he can connect to the internet at home. Other important info is that the virus definitions ran out on windows live one care and he did not download AVG like I told him to. I cannot download anything what so ever or even run a online virus scan. I am not sure if this is a virus or some strange glitch so this is why I posted here. I have no way of scanning anything to tell.
I am not the most technical person in the world but I can follow directions if they are clear and detailed. I would appreciate any help.
Thank You,
tobsoy
ps this is a vista premium operating system

Edited by tobsoy, 20 March 2008 - 09:13 PM.

Advertisements