Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How Much would you pay....

• Please log in to reply

Joelz

Joelz

• Pip
  • 2 posts
For a Asus w5fe loaded actually signed not stamped by Bill Gates? There are only 10 in existence. I am curious if the market holds true or not.

Thanks, :)

Advertisements

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
I wouldn't even buy it... if it was under $1,000 maybe and had good specs a stamp by Bill means nothing personally to me.

-Cam :)

ford123

ford123

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
seems unbelievable

Nerdlinger

Nerdlinger

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
To own it? Not much.

To ensure that, after I'm done with it, there are only 9 left in existence? Now that might be worth something... :)

Joelz

Joelz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I actually won the Put windows vista to work contest and in doing so won an Asus w5fe latop personally signed by Bill Gates. It arrives Thursday May 1st and I am putting it up on e-bay the day after. I need the money more than I need this piece of pop culture. There are only 10 given out and it is said to be the last thing signed by Bill Gates so that may be worth something.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there,

If I were you, I would sell it in 10 years time - it would probably be worth a lot more by then.

Cheers

Troy

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Or a lot less - it would be completely obsolete and people would pay for the autograph only :)