Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen error happens randomly. HELP please !

• Please log in to reply

Zip !

Zip !

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Geeks to Go staff ,

I've been having this error for 3 days now. It's a kind of new computer [3 months ] and it worked fine until now.
I had some problems with spyware and got rid of it and 3 days after that I keep getting BSOD randomly. I'm not sure what causes it , here's what I have already tried:

1.Searched the whole net for a solution.
2.Updated my BIOS.
3.Tried to update [ I get the same BSOD error when I try updating using "Windows Update"].
4.When my PC gets the error I don't actually see a blue screen , I tried turning off auto restart when the pc crashing but still It just shows a black screen.
I'm supposing it's a Blue Screen error because the error log says that when I manually restart it so i'm not even able to see whats the error name or type.

So at this point I'm really desperate , I have to save every 30 seconds when I'm working on something =/ . So if you can give me a hand
it would be appreciated.

Thanks In advance ,
~ Gabriel Gonzalez.

Heres the Info:

Error Information:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 00310063
BCP3: 973EFCF0
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

System Information:
HP pavilion dv6700
Windows Vista Home Premium
2GB ram
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 1.90Ghz

Minidump File:
Attached File  Mini042508_27.zip   19.56KB   209 downloads

Edited by Zip !, 25 April 2008 - 01:35 PM.

Advertisements