Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dialer.XD

• Please log in to reply

riosilk

riosilk

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This is so aggravating. I found that I had trojan issues, and I now have THREE virus programs, plus running a registry fix over and over, and there are a couple things that for some reason a program will identify as making this popup happen, yet it won't FIX it. It says the answer is to buy it's program, WHICH I DID, and still get the same BOUSHWAH!

Registry fix doesn't recognize the file that is showing up as the name of this menace, but I can't get to it at all. computer search won't find it either. It ''doesn't exist", yet I can't GET RID of it!

Anyone else having this much fun???

Advertisements

reconman

reconman

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
Hello riosilk,

It looks like you purchased a rogue antimalware program which was more than likely created by the same people who created the malware that's on your computer.

Please read this link and follow all of the instructions that you can. If you're still having problems, start a new thread in the Malware Removal - HiJackThis™ Logs Go Here section of the forum, our malware experts will be able to help you :)

Edited by reconman, 27 April 2008 - 04:18 AM.

reconman

reconman

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
Hi riosilk,

Please go to this link again and scroll down to Step Five: Posting a Hijack This Log. Follow what it tells you to do in order to post a HijackThis log in the Malware Removal - HiJackThis™ Logs Go Here section of the forum. Depending on the severity of your infection(s) (if you have any), it could take many steps to get your system cleaned. If you don't have the time for that, it's up to you if you want to post a HJT log for the malware removal team to take a look at but the longer you wait, the worse your computer systems may become.

If you have any questions or comments for me, please reply to this thread.

Jacee

Jacee

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 994 posts
  • MVP
This is not a 'Vista' problem! Please follow the instructions that reconman has provided.