Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

31 Days of the Dragon Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts

Uhhmm...I can't post in Malfare Forums...or were you talking to Tal? ---> BTW, is Tal, who's already a staff member, still counted as "in GeekU"?

You don't have to post in the malware forums. It's just a joke on the nature of the site :) Aas for your question... No, I'm staff, but in a sense you're right, since I'm still doing my registry exercises.

I hate explaining jokes. :)

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.geekstogo...s...t&p=1239967 hehe Christmas morning? hehe that looks more like new years day...or "the day after i drank WAY too much"

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Uhhmm...I can't post in Malfare Forums...or were you talking to Tal? ---> BTW, is Tal, who's already a staff member, still counted as "in GeekU"?

You don't have to post in the malware forums. It's just a joke on the nature of the site :) Aas for your question... No, I'm staff, but in a sense you're right, since I'm still doing my registry exercises.

I hate explaining jokes. :)

:) :) :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
He, he, he .... this one made me laugh. I was thinking .... yeah, so, boring and then .... very funny.

littlebull_25

littlebull_25

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
Hello,

Can someone help me? My video wont upload and I have tried photobucket, youtube, google, they all say the same thing that I am not permitted to upload this type of file format. I done a video with my webcam what am I doing wrong?

Good luck to all!!

littlebull_25

littlebull_25

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
In addition to the top reply it wont even let me embed the images into my post.

pedroL

pedroL

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

He, he, he .... this one made me laugh. I was thinking .... yeah, so, boring and then .... very funny.

I'm glad someone liked it!
He's staying in my place this weekend... but I won't let him go outside the house... he kind of tends to annoy people! EHEH!

littlebull_25

littlebull_25

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
Hello,

Nevermind on my question above I got it figured out.

Crumb

Crumb

• Pip
  • 8 posts

http://www.geekstogo...s...t&p=1239967 hehe Christmas morning? hehe that looks more like new years day...or "the day after i drank WAY too much"

hahaha, yeah I know. 'twas a rough Christmas mornin. My relatives thought it would be a good idea to have "just a few" on Christmas eve. We ended up staying up till about 4am.....zzz..--- then my kids and nephews woke us up about 7am. oof, it was a tuffy. I guess my wife caught me in a daze and took a snapshot of me. I found the pic while uploading the geeks to go logo from my camera.

Edited by Crumb, 17 May 2008 - 08:50 PM.

pedroL

pedroL

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I see many entries that surelly are done in photoshop or so...
Are these allowed now?

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
No...manipulated images are not allowed and will be removed once it's determined they are, in fact, manipulated images.

hassan5in1

hassan5in1

• Pip
  • 6 posts
^
Entries will be given numbers based on their Post numbers?

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Yes...the post number in the upper left corner of the post will be used for the drawing.

hassan5in1

hassan5in1

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I think you mean upper right corner :). What happens if someone is disqualified because of posting a fake picture. I mean the numbers will be adjusted accordingly or their number will be just removed and everyone else's will remain original.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
If someone is disqualified, their post is moved to a hidden thread that is only accessible by the Administration team. We will be choosing a random number between 3 (the first entry submitted) and XXX (last entry submitted). Whoever's entry on the thread corresponds with that number chosen is the winner. Nice and simple. :)

When a post is removed due to being disqualified, the post numbers "reorder" themselves. There is no "missing" number. Go through the thread yourself, and see. You will see "post #_" at the upper right of each post. They are all in chronological order, and yes... we HAVE removed several posts. So nothing to worry about with someone being chosen who was disqualified. :)