Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Changing folder options

• Please log in to reply

hoopsman

hoopsman

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i want to change my folder style in all my folders on my desktop to tile, but when i do, about 5 min later i reopen the file and everything is in list format, which is way too small and vista defaults to it for some reason.
How can i permanately tell vista that i want all my folders(desktop at least) to be shown in tile format?

Advertisements

worf51

worf51

• Pip
  • 4 posts

i want to change my folder style in all my folders on my desktop to tile, but when i do, about 5 min later i reopen the file and everything is in list format, which is way too small and vista defaults to it for some reason.
How can i permanately tell vista that i want all my folders(desktop at least) to be shown in tile format?

i don`t have that problem in "folders", i have trouble with my CONTROL PANEL icons changing views ,i wonder would a solution fix our both similiar problems ??????? thank you for any suggestions :)

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
hoopsman
Your issue has been plaguing Windows since I ever remember, but I found a solution, which works for me: http://www.computerh...ic,68083.0.html