Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Enter to win two of twenty backup hard drives to be given away!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Contest: 10 Seagate FreeAgent Backup Hard Drive Bundles!

Read the blog post from our homepage (linked above). Simply answer this question with a comment on the blog to enter:

How do you backup your important data?

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not reply here! Only comments to the blog post will count as valid entries.

Advertisements

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
admin:

All Set - although I thought the captcha (sp) system was gonna be a little hard on me, as I had to listen for the numbers very very carefully - But I'm all set - wish that I could add that function to some of my webforms I create. :)

Brian

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
A new backup drive would be sooooo nice.... :)

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts
Another great contest from Geeks to Go! :)
Definitely a great idea to give away back-up drives as a lot of people (me included I noticed the last couple of weeks :) ) don't back-up their files enough.

Regards,
Olrik

gzwerl

gzwerl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Evidentally that was my problem as I recently lost my hard drive and had no backup system in place. I now know to take CDs and backup the entire system for when it happens.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Evidentally that was my problem as I recently lost my hard drive and had no backup system in place. I now know to take CDs and backup the entire system for when it happens.

Then make sure you put your entry in! :)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
This contest has ended. Winner announced here: http://www.geekstogo...-bundle-winner/