Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Taskbar help!

• Please log in to reply

chii_xo

chii_xo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok I turned my computer on the other day and it said that it had to be restored to an earlier date when it worked properly and since it did that the windows tabes in my taskbar have been at the opposite side to what they should be and i have no idea how to fix it. Also I haven't been able to get my Itunes working. I've restarted my computer loads and re-installed it but it still won't work

hellpp:(

Here is a picture of my task bar with a msn window open: http://i97.photobuck.../msntoolbar.jpg

Advertisements

Grandad Phillip

Grandad Phillip

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Your "Quick Launch" section of the taskbar (which holds the quick launch icons on the left side) may be set too wide. Unlock the taskbar and you should see a vertical dotted separator line on the right. Hover over this line till mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow. Left-click on that and drag it to the left till it's about half-inch away from the quick launch icons, then release. Now lock the taskbar again.