Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Link building and SEO Optimization

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dash85

dash85

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I wish to drive traffic to my website @ www.harkeshrubber.com through SEO optimization. I have been trying to do this through IBP which is quite a good software but it cannot increase the number of times a spider visits my site. I need to get some good links to my site through which the page rank improves, can someone please advise how do I go about doing that?

I have some other websites as well for which I pay around 1000 USD per year like www.diaphragm-manufacturers.com and www.rubberseal.in. Whenever I am paying for these sites they start generating more traffic than the existing site within a week. The content of the original site is much better still it does not rank higher, so I understand that link building is the most important thing here.

So what is the best way of doing that?

Advertisements

Kieran C

Kieran C

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Updating your content frequently is the best way to bring back search engines. Also, you'll want to have your keywords and descriptions correct - not too long though, about 25 words is sufficient.

If you are asking what is the best way for link building...
On my site, I have a main menu on the left hand side of every page, which includes links to nearly all parts of my site (forum, articles, blog, links, about-us, contact etc.). At the top of every page, I have another menu (horizontal) which contains just the main parts of my site I want people to visit (like the forum and articles).

An important thing is to have a link to the homepage on every other page, wherever it is - top, bottom, left, right, doesn't matter once it's there.

Read this: http://www.starlite-...ng-Website-Hits

And check out the articles here and here.

Webplore

Webplore

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yes I also agree updating the is very helpful. Check the keywords, must be related to domain also.

crucialclick

crucialclick

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Blog networks can be VERY effective. Some are good, some are really bad. I've had sites jump 250 positions within a month.

What are you doing specifically with IBP? Just reciprocal link building?

Shoot me a PM and I'll tell you which sites I prefer, I generally don't like to post links in forums.

kiksmo.solutions

kiksmo.solutions

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Actually through the software we can generate traffic but you can't take benefit for the long time so for the proper traffic you should focus on the blog commenting and forum posting, article submission and social bookmarking these are great source of traffic....

You will get affective result through this......

maddy24bowen

maddy24bowen

• Pip
  • 9 posts

I think first you should go for On-page SEO. It will definitely rank you website better and gives you the hits too. During on-page seo process always keep in mind that your focused keyword should be present everywhere like in url, title (1),meta description (2), meta keywords (6-7), body content (2-3%), anchor tags, alt tags, etc. 

After doing on-page seo, ping all the url's through google webmasters which will help website to crawl immediately. 

After that, start writing a content for focused keyword and combination of keywords and post it on your website. This process will help you to rank better in google and other search engines. 

For Backlinks: As all we know that content is the king in seo. So start creating guest blogs which will give you a backlink from unique domain, keyword and improve your ranking. 

yugabharathi

yugabharathi

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Link builded by seo off page techniques. Backlinks increase the traffic to your site and increase the visibility in google search.

fakhar50

fakhar50

• Pip
  • 7 posts

write content which is more than 1000 words ,do blog commenting, forum posting , make back links on business listing sites, make video and share it on YouTube, daiymotion, and one more important thing is your heading ,read this which help you which heading is important for seo and how html heading create http://www.learnperf...-html-headings/

joeykordahi22

joeykordahi22

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Yes, content addition is a great strategy to bring back the spiders on your website. You can also consider a separate blog or a forum for the website to increase traffic and to maintain the crawling frequency.

One more thing you can do id to set the crawling frequency in Google Webmaster Tool.

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Hi. I got curious with those sites that can help in generating website traffic. I have a personal blog site which I just created for updating and sharing my travel and food trips. I don't have enough time at the moment to focus on this. But eventually, my plan is to make it take off and hopefully can be a source of income too. At the moment, I'm doing some basic online and offline seo strats to keep it going but not on a regular basis. I'm thinking of reaching out to different websites and offer guest posting to be able to get some good backlinks. But since it was mentioned here about a software to generate traffic, perhaps I can consider it too. And may I ask also what are your thoughts about buying backlinks? I just read somewhere from this digital marketing site that buying backlinks may also be effective. What do you think of it? Thanks.

Advertisements

DreamzTechUSA

DreamzTechUSA

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi. I got curious with those sites that can help in generating website traffic. I have a personal blog site which I just created for updating and sharing my travel and food trips. I don't have enough time at the moment to focus on this. But eventually, my plan is to make it take off and hopefully can be a source of income too. At the moment, I'm doing some basic online and offline seo strats to keep it going but not on a regular basis. I'm thinking of reaching out to different websites and offer guest posting to be able to get some good backlinks. But since it was mentioned here about a software to generate traffic, perhaps I can consider it too. And may I ask also what are your thoughts about buying backlinks? I just read somewhere from this digital marketing site that buying backlinks may also be effective. What do you think of it? Thanks.

You mentioned "Somewhere" but put the Hyperlink of that website. Btw buying backlinks is always dangerous. You should focus on earning natural backlinks instead of buying or doing any spam techniques. Always go with whitehat techniques if you want to sustain for long.

dynastyteam

dynastyteam

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

be aware of the software or automated traffic. To generate quality traffic, lead and consistent, you must build the quality backlinks and content for your website. 

Fiannati

Fiannati

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

try to avoid stocks which are sell links. lots of bad links could make it is only worse

ncodetechnologiesinc

ncodetechnologiesinc

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I wish to drive traffic to my website @ www.harkeshrubber.com through SEO optimization. I have been trying to do this through IBP which is quite a good software but it cannot increase the number of times a spider visits my site. I need to get some good links to my site through which the page rank improves, can someone please advise how do I go about doing that?

I have some other websites as well for which I pay around 1000 USD per year like www.diaphragm-manufacturers.com and www.rubberseal.in. Whenever I am paying for these sites they start generating more traffic than the existing site within a week. The content of the original site is much better still it does not rank higher, so I understand that link building is the most important thing here.

So what is the best way of doing that?

Hello Friend,  

We always suggest our valuable customers to keep patience while looking for SEO Packages. There are more than 200 factors seo guys must need to follow over digital marketing. SEO is an ongoing process, one have to manage tasks each month, yes ratio is lessor compare to first month of setup. we prefer to reanalyse onapage seo for website, please let me know for further discussion here.

Thank you! 

jessica137jones

jessica137jones

• Pip
  • 3 posts

First of all check the keyword you target is proper as per your content and check the quality of the backlinks which incoming to your site, remove bad backlinks and improve quality backlinks for your site.