Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

OMG! It's a Keyboard for Blondes

• Please log in to reply

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

Blondes have suffered decades of ridicule, but it's time they embrace the jokes. When it comes to a hot-pink boost of self-confidence (or at least a few good laughs), the Keyboard for Blondes may do the trick.

The all-pink keyboard swaps out standard keys with funnier, dumber key names. The backspace key now says "Oops!" and the entire row of function keys spells out USELESS KEYS. Hit the "$" sign and you get the sound of a cash register clinking.

Blondes can even get a little technical and use special keys that type out "OMG," "ALI" (Absolutely Love It!) or "XOXO." My favorite? The caps lock key now says: "Warning! size XXL letters."

Interactive Flash

SOURCE

Edited by Major Payne, 26 December 2008 - 02:38 PM.

Advertisements

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
Wonder what Kat will have to say when she sees this... *Transience runs and hides...

Edited by Transience, 26 December 2008 - 02:44 PM.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
ha ha... but I like this one better

So you think you're a good typist? Consider trying the new keyboard designed by programmer Daniel Guermeur. If you're alarmed by the fact that none of the keys are labeled, you may be closer to the hunt-and-peck category than to what Guermeur's Web site says is the ideal customer for the device: the "uber geek."

Posted Image

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

Wonder what Kat will have to say when she sees this... *Transience runs and hides...

Ut-oh. Forgot about Kat. *Looking for shovel to dig deep fox hole!

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I rarely look at the keyboard when I type, so either of those wouldn't fuss me (except you'd never see me typing on a pink keyboard).

I sure know some in-laws (or rather, "out-laws") who could do with that pink one though! :)

Troy

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
:)