Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Itunes help

• Please log in to reply

m.medina_81

m.medina_81

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:)

HELP ME! SOS

This first happened about a month ago, I updated my itunes, then after I restarted my computer as I was instructed. Then the next time I went to open my itunes I get a window that say " you must restart your system for the configuration changes made to iTunes to take effect. Click yes to restart now or No if you plan to manually restart later." So I restarted my computer again, I went to open my itunes after restarting and I got the same window so I uninstalled the itunes program an then re-installed it. After installation was complete I ran the program and it worked, I used my computer then shut down for the night. Well the next time I tried to open my itunes and the window popped up again! Does anyone know what wrong :)

Thanks
m.medina_81

Advertisements

Jacee

Jacee

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 994 posts
  • MVP
I don't use ITunes, but here's a link to many pages on Google:
http://www.google.co...I...mp;aq=f&oq=

Hopefully one of them will resolve your problem.