Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New found problems with my PC.

• Please log in to reply

Ryouge

Ryouge

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Sorry, jumped the gun on posting my logs.

I've just been having random problems with my computer slowing down and distorting any sound/video that is playing. Also, when running my DJ program, on a new trackload, my comp does the same thing, resulting in distorted sound for my internet stream.

Edited by Ryouge, 05 April 2009 - 10:55 AM.

Advertisements

Ryouge

Ryouge

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Also, just wanted to say if I posted any of those logs wrong, let me know and I'll correct them ASAP.

And you guys have a new frequent member cause this forum is pretty badass.

:3

Ryouge

Ryouge

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So, is there a reason that I recieved no help in my problem.

I edited my post to NOT include my logs, as the FAQ says not to post until asked to.

Just wondering if I did something wrong besides replying to my own post 2 times now?

EDIT: sorry, just gazed upon this one...

Do not 'bump' or reply to your topic. We look first for posts with no replies, and we start with the oldest posts and work forward. Bumping will delay a reply. If your topic happens to go three days without a reply, please let us know in the Waiting Room forum.

Edited by Ryouge, 05 April 2009 - 11:58 AM.