Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Contextual Platform BlueSkyAdAgency & Performance Solution BlueSky

• Please log in to reply

lavish83

lavish83

• Pip
  • 1 posts
4 days ago, by my own mistake, these two programs were installed to my computer: Contextual Platform Blueskyadagency & Performance Solution Blueskyadagency. I've tried ridding of them with absolutely no luck. So far, I've deleted vqqbhdowjt.dll and nsrFAC.dll (both associated with these IE add-ons). I've attempted a System Restore twice, both of which were unsuccessful because of an unknown error. I've run Norton Anti-Virus and Spybot S&D. I've also tried uninstalling. I've disabled them from Tools>Manage Add-Ons in IE. However, I'm still getting the problem. I've tried searching my computer for these files, but nothing was found. I've deleted anything created on the date that they were installed (these were the only things installed on this date), and still no luck.

I had a notice that some files were bad in my hard drive and that I needed to run Chkdsk. That was done, and it seemed fixed. Haven't had the error since.

So far, I've noticed my machine has been running slower, and those obnoxious pop-ups just happen out of nowhere, regardless of what I've done to try to resolve it.

Could someone please help? :)

Advertisements